Friday, February 19, 2010

4Ps B&M Best Brands Survey


IIPM 3-year full-time Integrated (MBA BBA) Programme

Alok Bharadwaj,
Sr. Vice-President, Canon India
“The best thing innovation has produced is Microsoft. while executing my leadership & management roles, communication, analytics & engagement become very critical & the tools I employ become a mix of my skills & Microsoft’s technology. i Can’t imagine living without such technologies. The most interesting part is that while experiencing MS tools, I find them integrated in their next ‘futuristic’ version. It is as if Microsoft’s R&D staff are listening to my prayers. What an impact their Office 2007 powerpoint has created in my presentations. Microsoft is almost like a part of us. I call it the ‘sixth sense of human body...”

C. S. Rao,
MD, Intel-WiMax Program Office, South Asia & Middle-East
“Simply stated, I, an indian cannot even think of leading an active personal, social and business life without Microsoft. I mean, how can one imagine life with no access to the world on my most habituated way of accessing the web over Microsoft’s Internet Explorer? The fact that I will not be able to generate any document without the Microsoft Word, or that I will lose the opportunity to use MS Excel for any kind of financial analysis or the outlook to send emails, just sounds like I will be pushed back to some age of the dinosaurs. If I lose access to MS’ calendar,, then I would be out-of-sync with my usual present self. I guess, we in India have become conditioned in that fashion. if the PC for indians is about the body-self, then the soul surely becomes Microsoft!”

For more articles, Click on IIPM Article.

Source : IIPM Editorial, 2010.

An Initiative of IIPM, Malay Chaudhuri and Arindam chaudhuri (Renowned Management Guru and Economist).

For More IIPM Info, Visit below mentioned IIPM articles.

The Sunday Indian:- B-SCHOOL RANKING SCAMSTERS EXPOSED!
For Exclusive Footage by Sunday Indian Click Here

Outlook Magazine's B School Ranking Scam Exposed
Don't trust the Indian Media!

IIPM ISBE Programmes
Follow Arindam Chaudhuri on Twitter
IIPM B School on Twitter
Management guru Arindam Chaudhuri’s latest blockbuster book, Discover The Diamond In You

IIPM 2-year full time Programme (leading to the award of the MBA degree from IMI)

B-schools expect higher rate of campus placements this year
Arindam Chaudhuri (IIPM Dean) – ‘Every human being is a diamond’
IIPM Best B School – EVENTS
IIPM conceptualized the grand final of Dare ‘10 — the most prestigious of international B-school student quizzes
IIPM B School : King Khan, Bollywood Badshah and Quiz Wiz — that’s Shah Rukh Khan for you

No comments: